Meet Lisa Deaton, Lead Portrait Artist
Connection is the Key
Thank you for your interest in our photography. I’m Lisa Deaton, lead portrait artist at LD Images Photography. For me, connection is the key to any relationship. I’m one of those people who has friends as far back as 3rd grade. It’s just part of my DNA to stay connected to my friends. I was a military wife for 21 years and when you move all over the country you are bound to make connections that last a lifetime. I am thankful for those friendships.
Sadly, way too soon, my first husband passed away. It is through that experience that I learned just how precious life is, and how important it is to have a legacy. Photography has the wonderful ability to make connections and create the story of who we are and how we loved.
- LD Images Photography started in 2005
- Always looks for way to participate in the local community
- Participates in Help Portrait
- Loves creating a connection through portaits taken and seeing families brought together through photo sessions
Commitment to Excellence
- Part of the Professional Photographers of America since 2006 and a Certified Professional Photographer
- Always challenge myself to learn and grow as a portrait artist
- Creates and provides quality photographs for everyone
LD Images Photography Wants To Be Your Portrait Studio!
- Creates value for your family
- Value building connections with clients
- Our goal: provide you with beautiful portaits and have stellar customer service starting with your consultation to the delivery of photographs
Free Portrait Consultation
Are you looking for an experienced, professional photographer to capture all of life’s biggest moments? Lisa Deaton, lead portrait artist is here to help. We’re pleased to offer a free portrait consultation before all of our photo sessions.
Ready to have pictures that capture memories and last a lifetime? Schedule your consultation today!